This nourishing mask is full of antioxidants and probiotics to help retain moisture, reduce sun damage, relieve inflammtion and soothe irritated skin.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (aloe vera) Juice
Camellia Sinensis (matcha green tea) Powder*
Sodium Hyaluronate (hyaluronic acid)
Tocopherol (vitamin e oil)*
Citric Medica Limonum (lemon) Oil*
Gummi Xanthanum (xanthan gum)
Shelf Stable Probiotics
Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment
Filtrate and Lactobacillus
Cocos Nucifera (coconut) Fruit
All ingredients are non-gmo
- Aloe Vera Juice is calming and anti-inflammatory.
- Vegetable Glycerin soothes skin irritation, protects against infection and promotes wound healing.
- Raw Honey balances the bacteria on your skin and is antiseptic and antibacterial.
- Matcha Green Tea Powder is antibacterial and is helpful in reducing inflammation and evening skin tone. The antioxidants in matcha green tea powder are also known for reducing acne and increasing skin elasticity.
- Hyalurnoic Acid increases skin cell production and retains moisture.
- Vitamin E Oil is an antioxidant that protects the skin's surface.
- Lemon Oil naturally contains Vitamin C, an antioxidant that can reduce sun damage and premature aging. Due to it's high pH levels it can reduce oil and inflammation.
- Shelf Stable Probiotics when applied topically can help lessen inflammation, help acne prone skin, restore good skin flora and help to nourish the skin.
- Coconut Fruit minimizes pores and leaves the skin glowing.