You Had Me at Aloe is a soothing mask that helps to reduce redness and swelling while calming inflamed and irritated skin.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (aloe vera) Juice
Rosa Damascena Flower (rose) Water*
Goats Milk Powder*
Raw Dehydrated Cucumber Powder*
Tocopherol (vitamin e oil)*
Salix Alba (white willow) Bark Extract*
Gummi Xanthanum (xanthan gum)
Lavendula Angustifolia (lavender) Oil*
Shelf Stable Probiotics
Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment
Filtrate and Lactobacillus
Cocos Nucifera (coconut) Fruit
All ingredients are non-gmo
- Aloe Vera Juice is calming and anti-inflammatory.
- Vegetable Glycerin soothes skin irritation, protects against infection and promotes wound healing.
- Rose Water improves skin complexion and reduces redness.
- Goats Milk Powder helps repair the skin's barrier with probiotics that help ecourage the growth of normal skin flora and Vitamin A to help gently exfoliate.
- Raw Dehydrated Cucumber Powder reduces swelling and puffiness and soothes irritates skin. Also assists in anti aging.
- Vitamin E Oil is an antioxidant that protects the skin's surface.
- White Willow Bark Extract is an anti-inflammatory and a natural form of Salicylic Acid.
- Lavender Oil is calming and helps to relieve dry skin.
- Shelf Stable Probiotics when applied topically can help lessen inflammation, help acne prone skin, restore good skin flora and help to nourish the skin.
- Coconut Fruit minimizes pores and leaves the skin glowing.